Marketing Officer – Bantry, Clonakilty and Dunmanway Credit Unions
Bantry, Clonakilty and Dunmanway Credit Unions are collaborating on a new marketing campaign. They wish to recruit a full-time professional Marketing Officer to design, drive and implement this exciting initiative.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Reporting to: Manager, Bantry Credit Union, on behalf of Bantry, Clonakilty and Dunmanway Credit Unions
- To assist in the development of a marketing strategy for the three credit unions.
- To design and implement effective marketing campaigns to increase the loan books and active membership of the three credit unions.
- To organise and attend promotional opportunities and events in conjunction with local businesses, trade fairs, festivals, shows, community organisations and schools.
- To generate and execute marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- To maintain and update the websites of the three credit unions.
- To liaise with local newpapers, radio and other media outlets and publications with a view to maximizing the visibility and profile of the three credit unions.
- To design and issue a quarterly newsletter (both printed and electronic) on behalf of the three credit unions.
- To be responsible for the design and production of advertising and promotional material to be used by the credit unions, including media ads, posters, leaflets, pop-ups and calendars.
- To be responsible for the design and production of new member packs and other informational literature that promotes the role and business of the credit unions.
- To undertake market research and evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- To monitor and report regularly on competitor activity.
- To assist in the compilation and production of the credit unions’ Annual Reports.
- To assist in the maintenance of archives and records of the credit unions and to design archival displays for the credit unions’ offices and boardrooms.
Qualifications, experience and skills
- Relevant marketing experience in a customer-focused environment
- A relevant professional qualification, preferably in marketing, would be an advantage
- Excellent IT, communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- A self-starter with initiative, imagination and determination
- A clean driving licence
This full-time position is on a one-year fixed-term contract basis. An attractive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications (to include covering letter and curriculum vitae) by email or post to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Chairperson, Bantry Credit Union Ltd, Wolfe Tone Square, Bantry, Co. Cork
Closing date for receipt of applications: Thursday, 1 February 2018
The successful candidate will be employed by Bantry Credit Union.
Bantry Credit Union Limited is an equal opportunities employer.